GEP VALVES has been operating on the valve supply market for the last twenty or so years, achieving excellent results and the full satisfaction of our clients.
The company started out life in 1996 in Busalla, a town not far from Genoa. The business grew rapidly and a few years ago GEP VALVES moved to its present location, enlarging its structure and with space for further expansion of the product range. Today, GEP VALVES has one of the most comprehensive ranges of valves, actuators and ancillary equipment in Italy and the capabilities to meet the needs of most industries.
It is GEP VALVES policy to supply products sourced from quality-assessed European manufacturers and that meet EU and international standards. Where required, products will be CE marked, ATEX certified and PED approved.
GEP VALVES supports the Customer in achieving its objectives through the supply of high quality products and prompt after-sales assistance.
GEP VALVES directs its business towards a just-in-time philosophy in order to make the product always available in the dynamic evolution of customer needs.
Through constant research and the development of innovative technologies to improve and expand the product portfolio, GEP VALVES continues to expand its presence on world markets by offering its customers a tailored solution to satisfy any requirements.
These are the business values that have helped us to become one of the leading independent specialists in our field. GEP VALVES is committed to providing high quality, competitively priced products backed by prompt, efficient and personal service.
The main strengths of the company include:
- Technical design and manufacturing expertise to ensure that the products supplied are of optimum quality.
- Consulting on a wide variety of market sectors, on special processes and on products with special technical requirements.
- Flexible manufacturing of special valves according to customer specifications.
- Competitive prices.
- Careful selection of suppliers.
- After-sales service.
- We manage our own warehouse to provide a rapid response to client emergencies and have invested heavily in stock for fast delivery worldwide. For some customers we also offer a stock control management service, retaining stock in our warehouse and delivering components as and when required.